New Horizon  
     Immigration Services

This includes assisting the assignee with all immigration related requirements starting from obtaining a residence permit to visa extensions up to the time of departure wherein the authorities are informed of cancellation of work permit.

All the foreigners coming to India on a long term Visa need to register with the Foreigners Regional Registration Office for registration within 14 days of their arrival. We help the foreigner with this to ensure a smooth and hassle free registration.


  • Communicate the necessary documents required for FRRO.
  • Assist in completing the forms and documents.
  • Taking online appointment
  • Accompanying the foreigner to the FRRO and getting hassle free registration done.

To make this complicated process as simple and possible for the assignee. We have streamlined this process so as to minimize the time required for the foreigner to be present at the Foreigner’s Regional Registration office.


  • Communicate the necessary documents and the fees required for Visa Extension.
  • Assist in completing the forms and documents
  • Taking online appointments
  • Accompanying the foreigner to the FRRO to submit application, documents and fee and Visa stamping
  • In locations where Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) is not required the 1 year visa stamping is done on the same day else we facilitate the PCC.
  • Accompany the assignee again to the Foreigners Regional Registration Office, once the PCC is received, for the one year visa endorsement.
  • Internal MIS system maintained for keeping track of visa expiries and intimating the client well in advance for timely initiation of visa extension process.

We offer various other immigration related services as mentioned below:-

  • De-Registration
  • Change of Address
  • Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
  • Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI)
  • Person of Indian Origin (PIO)
  • Foreigner's Passport Renewal
  • Birth Certificates of Foreigners' new borns
  • Observation Removal
  • Visa stamping in case of New Passport
  • Duplicate Residential Permit in case of loss
  • Conversion of Visa
  • Exit Permit
  • Residence Permit Extension
  • Legalization of documents
  • Attestation/Apostilling of Documents
  • Consular Services.
Home    |   About Us   |   Our Services   |   Helpful Tips   |  Clientele  |   Testimonials  |   Enquiry Form  |   Contact Us     |   Quality Policy